|"an expert in the psychology of workplace
Alain Pinel Real Estate
|"a personal and professional development
Central Coast Claims Association
|"Bill brings his extensive experience
and talent in coaching to inspire us and to achieve peak performance,
then shows us the way."
|"Excellent! Bill Cole is the coach's coach.
He really knows about peak performance and the mental game."
Neil Fiore, PhD., psychotherapist,
Founder and President of Self-Leadership Seminars
William B. Cole Consultants Services:
Coaching, Consulting, Speaking & Training
William B. Cole Consultants provides peak performance
solutions for organizations and individuals in business, sports
and life through coaching, consulting, speaking and training. This
page contains a quick overview of our services, with links to pages
containing more detailed information.
New Client Coaching Package Offer
Our standard coaching fees are $125 an hour,
but we want to give you a new client package rate. Choose the Traction-To-Action
Starter Package in any coaching area and take off $75 over three
hours of coaching. You pay only $300 for 14 helpful features to
boost your confidence, over three valuable hours of coaching with
Bill Cole. Travel and associated expenses are extra, if we come
to your offices. To view the Traction-To-Action Starter Package,
click through to any coaching package, and click on the icon for
the New Client Coaching Package Offer near the top of the page.
All Coaching Is Guaranteed
Our work is guaranteed. We want you to succeed.
Anytime you have any concerns about a coaching session simply
let us know. We will confer with you to determine how the coaching
sessions need to be adjusted, and we will make sure you are satisfied
with your progress. If you still have concerns, we will continue
to work with you toward your goals at no additional cost to you.
If, after such an additional attempt, you still believe we have
not met your objectives, we will refund your most recent coaching
package fees in total. Whenever you make the next coaching payment
that is due, this indicates that you are satisfied with the coaching
up to that point, and that you wish to continue the coaching program.
We believe in our ability to help our clients. Our commitment
to your success is total. This has been our commitment to our
clients for well over two decades.
Nine Ways We Can Help You
Executives need to constantly evolve and add
capabilities. You want to grow in your career by assessing, developing
and polishing these leadership competencies:
- Learn how to develop and display your professional bearing
- Discover leadership decision-making, execution and evaluation.
- Improve your oral and written communication skills.
- Master motivational approaches that catapult your people into
- Expand your executive competence by becoming more aware of
your blind spots.
- Learn the secrets of being a polished, confident leader.
Learn more about our Executive
If you get psyched out, stressed out, and are
afraid of performing below your abilities in job interview situations,
oral exams, performance exams, and media situations, this coaching
is for you. You'll learn how to:
- Mentally psych up and prepare to perform to the potential you
- Practice, study for, and rehearse your responses for the "big
- Handle the stress and anxiety that blocks your learning new
- Increase your self-confidence to be at your best, when it counts
- Be able to enter "the performance zone" on command.
- Deal successfully with problems that come up during your performance.
- Be more natural and spontaneous under pressure.
Learn more about our Interview
Do you want to be challenged to improve your
peak performance mind tools and reach your zone of optimal sales
performance? We can help you become an even higher achiever and
reach more of your selling potential in these ways:
- Kick-start your motivation in a hurry, and sustain it.
- Learn how to take your selling game to a new level.
- Create more mental toughness.
- Learn how to thrive under pressure.
- Become more self-accountable.
- Make more sales and be more productive.
- Become more self-disciplined on a daily basis in work and life.
Learn more about our Sales
Perhaps you are looking for help improving your
skills in speech writing, staging, platform performance, authorship,
product development, sales and marketing and managing a speaking
business. If so, we can help you in these ways:
- Learn how to fully prepare for every presentation.
- Discover the pro secrets of successful programs.
- Get into the zone at will--and stay there.
- Craft speeches that engage and inspire people.
- Create rapport and connection with your audiences.
- Become a more natural, confident speaker.
Learn more about our Media
and Presentation Coaching services.
You may be looking for help improving your stress
management skills in business, academics or life. Perhaps you want
to address one of more of these areas:
- Feeling overwhelmed and out of control
- You want to reduce anxiety and nerves
- Perfectionist who is stressed out
- Actor suffering from stage fright
- Writer with writer's block
- Musician with fears of auditioning and performing
- You self-sabotage
- You have the fear of failure or success
- You want better work-life balance
- You want to reduce or eliminate stress symptoms
- You want to learn how to relax, meditate, visualize
If so, we can help.
Learn more about our Stress
Management Coaching services.
You want a sport psychology coach with a world-class
background and a proven track record in helping people master the
mental game at the highest national and international levels. You
also want that person to "know what you are experiencing" from having
personally been a top competitive athlete and coach. You can expect
quick, yet lasting results like these:
- Learn how to psych up for every practice, coaching session
- Make mental toughness a strength in your sports performance.
- Stop mentally beating yourself up and self-destructing when
you perform below expectations.
- Know how to get into the performance zone, naturally and easily,
- Handle the dreaded mind games opponents launch at critical
- Reach new levels of performance. Stop blowing leads.
- Transfer lessons learned in sport to the rest of your life
Learn more about our Sport
Psychology Coaching services.
Do you need assistance in improving your sales
and marketing, customer service, employee performance, products
and services and business writing? We can help you in these ways:
- Write and edit your internal and external materials.
- Go on sales calls with you and your salespeople.
- Create and conduct 360 degree reviews.
- Teach you how to "speak to market" your professional services.
- Show you how to create products that people will want to buy.
- Help you create and execute a comprehensive marketing plan.
Learn more about our Consulting
If you need a speaker for your next meeting, Bill
Cole may be your perfect choice. You will enjoy Bill's natural humor
and warmth as he recounts fascinating and educational stories from
his coaching and consulting that will help you in your business,
your sport and your life. The National Speakers Association said,
"Bill Cole is a world-class coach... A speaker's speaker." Bill's
- Winning the Mental Game of Selling
- The Mental Game of Customer Service
- Winning the Mental Game of Team Building
- Winning the Mental Game of Golf
- The Mental Game of Speaking
- Winning the Mental Game of Life
- Stop Stress And Banish Burnout For Sustainable Self-Renewal
- Influencing Skills For Leaders
- Coaching For Communication Excellence
Learn more about our Speaking
& Training services.
The Meeting Planner section of
our website contains guidelines for selecting a speaker, in addition
to information for planning and organizing meetings.
William B. Cole Consultants CEO Bill Cole, MS, MA
Bill Cole, MS, MA, a leading authority on peak performance and
coaching, is founder and CEO of William B. Cole Consultants, a
consulting firm that helps organizations and professionals achieve
more success in business, life, and sports. He is a Wall Of Fame
Honoree, an award-winning scholar-athlete, published book author
and articles author, and has coached at the highest levels of
major-league pro sports, big-time college athletics and corporate
America. For many years, Bill wrote a monthly column on sales
for the national magazine Transaction World, and writes
articles on business for other publications worldwide. Over 60
of his articles appear in the articles
archive on this website.
For two years Bill was on the Board of Directors of The National
Speakers Association in Northern California. He learned valuable
business and teamwork lessons during his tenure as a Director.
He was the Sport Psychology Coach for the Israeli Davis Cup Team
and has coached on the ATP Pro Tennis Tour, including Wimbledon
and the US Open. The Stanford University Baseball Team had him
on staff as their Sport Psychology Performance Coach when they
reached the finals of the College World Series.
For more about Bill, see his full bio.
Contact Us to Learn More
Call us for a brief, no-charge, no-obligation
conversation to see if our coaching services, consulting, speaking
or training are for you, and if we are a good fit together. We'll
spend some time exploring your current situation, what you're
looking for, how we might be able to help, and if there seems
to be chemistry. We can also describe our programs in more detail.
Please contact us at the phone number, e-mail address or fax number