|"an expert in the psychology of workplace
Alain Pinel Real Estate
|"a personal and professional development
Central Coast Claims Association
|"Bill brings his extensive experience
and talent in coaching to inspire us and to achieve peak performance,
then shows us the way."
|"Excellent! Bill Cole is the coach's coach.
He really knows about peak performance and the mental game."
Neil Fiore, PhD., psychotherapist,
Founder and President of Self-Leadership Seminars
William B. Cole Consultants Services:
Coaching, Consulting, Speaking & Training
William B. Cole Consultants provides peak performance
solutions for organizations and individuals in business, sports
and life through coaching, consulting, speaking and training. This
page contains a quick overview of our services, with links to pages
containing more detailed information.
Our Coaching Sessions Are Guaranteed
I guarantee the quality of our coaching sessions. I guarantee
to you that each coaching session will be of the highest quality, and will
give you the best cutting-edge content and success strategies. However, I
cannot predict, know, monitor or guarantee what you will do with the lessons,
insights and content learned in these sessions. Therefore, when you use our
coaching, materials and products you are not guaranteed to improve learning,
performance, income, health, fitness or specific earnings. No one can guarantee
such outcomes because your results will depend on variables and factors outside
our control including, but not limited to: your motivation, your diligence
and discipline, your capabilities, your creativity, your health and fitness,
your compliance with our recommendations and suggestions, and other factors
which neither party has control over.
I will ask you, many times in each coaching session, if things make sense,
and if you know how to practice and actually use what we discuss, and what
I teach you. At the end of each coaching session, I will ask if that session
met your expectations. If you say yes, we will consider that session successful.
If you say no, I will spend additional time with you, at no additional charge,
at that time, or at a mutually convenient time, to resolve your concerns.
If I cannot resolve your concerns at that time, I will refund all your monies
paid for that particular coaching session in question. If this coaching session
in question was part of a package, when you receive a refund for that session,
we will also refund the rest of your unused coaching package monies. This
will be prorated per the package you purchased, not at the full non-package
hourly rate. Whenever you make the next coaching package payment that is due
or make a pay as you go payment, this indicates that you are satisfied with
the coaching up to that point, and that you wish to continue the coaching
Nine Ways We Can Help You
Executives need to constantly evolve and add
capabilities. You want to grow in your career by assessing, developing
and polishing these leadership competencies:
- Learn how to develop and display your professional bearing
- Discover leadership decision-making, execution and evaluation.
- Improve your oral and written communication skills.
- Master motivational approaches that catapult your people into
- Expand your executive competence by becoming more aware of
your blind spots.
- Learn the secrets of being a polished, confident leader.
Learn more about our Executive
If you get psyched out, stressed out, and are
afraid of performing below your abilities in job interview situations,
oral exams, performance exams, and media situations, this coaching
is for you. You'll learn how to:
- Mentally psych up and prepare to perform to the potential you
- Practice, study for, and rehearse your responses for the "big
- Handle the stress and anxiety that blocks your learning new
- Increase your self-confidence to be at your best, when it counts
- Be able to enter "the performance zone" on command.
- Deal successfully with problems that come up during your performance.
- Be more natural and spontaneous under pressure.
Learn more about our Interview
Do you want to be challenged to improve your
peak performance mind tools and reach your zone of optimal sales
performance? We can help you become an even higher achiever and
reach more of your selling potential in these ways:
- Kick-start your motivation in a hurry, and sustain it.
- Learn how to take your selling game to a new level.
- Create more mental toughness.
- Learn how to thrive under pressure.
- Become more self-accountable.
- Make more sales and be more productive.
- Become more self-disciplined on a daily basis in work and life.
Learn more about our Sales
Perhaps you are looking for help improving your
skills in speech writing, staging, platform performance, authorship,
product development, sales and marketing and managing a speaking
business. If so, we can help you in these ways:
- Learn how to fully prepare for every presentation.
- Discover the pro secrets of successful programs.
- Get into the zone at will--and stay there.
- Craft speeches that engage and inspire people.
- Create rapport and connection with your audiences.
- Become a more natural, confident speaker.
Learn more about our Media
and Presentation Coaching services.
You may be looking for help improving your stress
management skills in business, academics or life. Perhaps you want
to address one of more of these areas:
- Feeling overwhelmed and out of control
- You want to reduce anxiety and nerves
- Perfectionist who is stressed out
- Actor suffering from stage fright
- Writer with writer's block
- Musician with fears of auditioning and performing
- You self-sabotage
- You have the fear of failure or success
- You want better work-life balance
- You want to reduce or eliminate stress symptoms
- You want to learn how to relax, meditate, visualize
If so, we can help.
Learn more about our Stress
Management Coaching services.
Peak Performance Program
You may be looking for help controlling your
test anxiety. Perhaps you want to address one of more of these areas:
- Do you freeze up or go blank on tests?
- Do you perform well on practice exams, but bomb the real thing?
- Are you frustrated from studying so hard, but in not seeing
the test score results you want?
- Are exam pressures stopping you from achieving the scores you
know you are capable of?
- Do you under-perform on tests that are critical to your future
- Are you having to re-take tests you know you should have passed
the first time?
- Does the stress of studying and test-taking create anxiety,
resulting in problems at work and at home, with loved ones?
- Do you have symptoms of academic burnout?
- Is your health suffering from the stress of studying and test-taking?
- Is your window for successfully passing an exam beginning to
close? Are you running out of time?
If so, we can help.
Learn more about our Test
Anxiety Peak Performance Program.
You want a sport psychology coach with a world-class
background and a proven track record in helping people master the
mental game at the highest national and international levels. You
also want that person to "know what you are experiencing" from having
personally been a top competitive athlete and coach. You can expect
quick, yet lasting results like these:
- Learn how to psych up for every practice, coaching session
- Make mental toughness a strength in your sports performance.
- Stop mentally beating yourself up and self-destructing when
you perform below expectations.
- Know how to get into the performance zone, naturally and easily,
- Handle the dreaded mind games opponents launch at critical
- Reach new levels of performance. Stop blowing leads.
- Transfer lessons learned in sport to the rest of your life
Learn more about our Sport
Psychology Coaching services.
Do you need assistance in improving your sales
and marketing, customer service, employee performance, products
and services and business writing? We can help you in these ways:
- Write and edit your internal and external materials.
- Go on sales calls with you and your salespeople.
- Create and conduct 360 degree reviews.
- Teach you how to "speak to market" your professional services.
- Show you how to create products that people will want to buy.
- Help you create and execute a comprehensive marketing plan.
Learn more about our Consulting
If you need a speaker for your next meeting, Bill
Cole may be your perfect choice. You will enjoy Bill's natural humor
and warmth as he recounts fascinating and educational stories from
his coaching and consulting that will help you in your business,
your sport and your life. The National Speakers Association said,
"Bill Cole is a world-class coach... A speaker's speaker." Bill's
- Winning the Mental Game of Selling
- The Mental Game of Customer Service
- Winning the Mental Game of Team Building
- Winning the Mental Game of Golf
- The Mental Game of Speaking
- Winning the Mental Game of Life
- Stop Stress And Banish Burnout For Sustainable Self-Renewal
- Influencing Skills For Leaders
- Coaching For Communication Excellence
Learn more about our Speaking
& Training services.
The Meeting Planner section of
our website contains guidelines for selecting a speaker, in addition
to information for planning and organizing meetings.
William B. Cole Consultants CEO Bill Cole, MS, MA
Bill Cole, MS, MA, a leading authority on peak performance and
coaching, is founder and CEO of William B. Cole Consultants, a
consulting firm that helps organizations and professionals achieve
more success in business, life, and sports. He is a Wall Of Fame
Honoree, an award-winning scholar-athlete, published book author
and articles author, and has coached at the highest levels of
major-league pro sports, big-time college athletics and corporate
America. For many years, Bill wrote a monthly column on sales
for the national magazine Transaction World, and writes
articles on business for other publications worldwide. Over 60
of his articles appear in the articles
archive on this website.
For two years Bill was on the Board of Directors of The National
Speakers Association in Northern California. He learned valuable
business and teamwork lessons during his tenure as a Director.
He was the Sport Psychology Coach for the Israeli Davis Cup Team
and has coached on the ATP Pro Tennis Tour, including Wimbledon
and the US Open. The Stanford University Baseball Team had him
on staff as their Sport Psychology Performance Coach when they
reached the finals of the College World Series.
For more about Bill, see his full bio.
Contact Us to Learn More
Call us for a brief, no-charge, no-obligation
conversation to see if our coaching services, consulting, speaking
or training are for you, and if we are a good fit together. We'll
spend some time exploring your current situation, what you're
looking for, how we might be able to help, and if there seems
to be chemistry. We can also describe our programs in more detail.
Please contact us at the phone number or e-mail address