This Personal Life Assessment -- Achieve More, And Gain More Life
Are you satisfied with the velocity, quality and level of your achievements?
Are you living a full, satisfying existence? What makes you happy
and helps you reach your full potential? This tool can help you
quickly discover your personal strengths and pinpoint those areas
you still need to work on. Take this 69-item personal assessment
and discover what's holding you back from reaching your full life's
Take This Personal Life Assessment
Achieve More, And Gain More Life Satisfaction
Bill Cole, MS, MA
Founder and CEO
William B. Cole Consultants
Silicon Valley, California
You have only one life. How is yours going? Are
you achieving all you want? Are you getting where you want to go
fast enough? Is the quality of your life what you want it to be?
How much satisfaction is your life bringing you? How are your relationships?
Are you satisfied with your income and overall financial picture?
What things are missing in your life? If you could make significant
changes, how quickly would they bring you closer to reaching your
This personal assessment tool will quickly provide you with the
big picture in your life. It will help you begin to identify your
strong points, reveal your needed development areas and provide
a focus for any coaching session. It will also serve as a launching
point for understanding how the personal coaching process will unfold.
If you've hired me as your personal coach, please fax or email this
back to me before our first coaching session at: Bill@MentalGameCoach.com
or 408-298-9525. You may also use this form for your own self-analysis,
to begin working on your personal skills.
Here's how to complete the following 69-item Personal Skills Assessment.
1. Review this list of personal topics and mark the number ONE in
the space provided next to the items that seem MOST important and
URGENT to you to be WORKED ON FIRST.
2. Mark the number TWO next to those that seem NEXT most important
to work on.
3. Mark the number THREE next to those that seem to be in the THIRD
TIER of importance.
4. Make NO MARK next to those which DON'T seem to be important now,
or at all, or which DO NOT APPLY to you.
5. Place a QUESTION MARK next to those with which you are unfamiliar
and would like clarification.
6. If there are any areas or concerns you would like to address
NOT LISTED here, please write them in at the end of this form.
7. Please keep a copy for your own files. I have found that repeated
review of this assessment is quite helpful in allowing you to continue
to see new personal vistas.
Here we go with the assessment.
Personal Life Assessment
Which of these 69 life issues would you like
to know more about, get under control and master? Which ones are
holding you back from reaching your full potential?
- ___ Improve Confidence
- ___ Better Mental Toughness
- ___ Performance Consistency
- ___ Remove A Self-Critical Attitude
- ___ Reduce Frustration, Fears, Or Worries
- ___ Fix A Negative Attitude
- ___ Remove Mental Blocks
- ___ Deal With Distractions
- ___ Stop Nerves And Tension
- ___ Deal With Slumps, Brown-Out And Burnout
- ___ Improve Motivation
- ___ Get Into The Zone
- ___ Build Mental Discipline
- ___ Life Changes And Transitions
- ___ Financial Success
- ___ Spirituality
- ___ Quality Of Life
- ___ Handle Set Backs And Adversity
- ___ The Art Of Delegation
- ___ Risk-Taking And Adventure Skills
- ___ Stop Nerves And Tension
- ___ Personal Mission Statement
- ___ Self Awareness
- ___ Better Relationships
- ___ Physical Fitness And Health
- ___ Retirement Planning
- ___ Life Satisfaction
- ___ Values Clarification
- ___ Create A Life Vision
- ___ Problem-Solving Skills
- ___ Unclutter Your Life
- ___ Change Habits
- ___ Create A Meaningful Life
- ___ Personal Productivity
- ___ Remove Writer's Block
- ___ Workplace Productivity
- ___ Emotional Intelligence
- ___ Work-Life Balance
- ___ Listening Skills
- ___ Leadership Skills
- ___ Communication Skills
- ___ Voice Quality And Articulation
- ___ Negotiation Skills
- ___ Organize Your Home Or Office
- ___ Telephone Skills
- ___ Personal Charisma And Charm
- ___ Creativity And Innovation Skills
- ___ Sense Of Humor
- ___ Deal With Workplace Politics
- ___ Deal With Workplace Bullies
- ___ The Art Of Small Talk
- ___ Personal Rapport With People
- ___ Deal With Negative And Hostile People
- ___ Goal Setting
- ___ Stress Management
- ___ Control Energy Levels
- ___ Mental Stamina
- ___ Reduce Self-Consciousness And Shyness
- ___ Assertiveness Skills
- ___ Networking Skills
- ___ Self-Coaching Skills
- ___ Reduce Self-Sabotage
- ___ Minimize Perfectionism
- ___ Stop Procrastination
- ___ Time Management
- ___ Visualization And Mental Rehearsal
- ___ Positive Thinking
- ___ Overcome The Fear Of Failure
- ___ Overcome The Fear Of Success
If there are any other personal issues that come up for you prior
to your first coaching session, please write them down so they can
be addressed. This is a fascinating, fulfilling journey you are
about to embark upon, one which will have far-reaching effects on
your career and on your life.
Copyright © 2005-2012
Bill Cole, MS, MA. All rights reserved.
Bill Cole, MS, MA, a leading authority
on peak performance, mental toughness and coaching, is founder and
CEO of William B. Cole Consultants, a consulting firm that helps
organizations and professionals achieve more success in business,
life and sports. He is also the Founder and President of the International
Mental Game Coaching Association (www.mentalgamecoaching.com),
an organization dedicated to advancing the research, development,
professionalism and growth of mental game coaching worldwide. He
is a multiple Hall-Of-Fame honoree as an athlete, coach and school
alumnus, an award-winning scholar-athlete, published book author
and articles author, and has coached at the highest levels of major-league
pro sports, big-time college athletics and corporate America. For
a free, extensive article archive, or for questions and comments
visit him at www.MentalGameCoach.com.
Free Re-Publishing Rights For This Article
You have our advance permission to republish this article,
as long as you do not sell it. The author's name, web address (MentalGameCoach.com)
and copyright notice (Copyright © Bill Cole, MS, MA) must appear
in all reprinted articles. If the article appears on a website or
in an e-zine, the article must include a link to a page in the MentalGameCoach
website. We would also appreciate your including the author's bio
and full contact information in your article, although this is not
a requirement. For additional information, see our full article
re-publishing permission guidelines.